McCreath’s corporate office and main laboratory have been located in Harrisburg, PA since 1877 when the company was founded. In 2006, McCreath moved into only the fifth facility in the over 100-year history of the company. Prior to 2006, the corporate office was located just steps from the Pennsylvania State Capitol building while the laboratory was located in South Harrisburg. The move into a modern 20,000 ft² facility allowed both the office and the laboratory to be in the same building for the first time since 1960.
1649 Bobali Drive, Harrisburg, PA